MadeByUs Workshop: 3D Modeling X 3D Printing
Why not start the New Year by learning new tools to incorporate into your practice? You will finish this workshop with an overview of how to combine 3D modeling for 3D printing. After taking information from the physical world, you will learn how to input it into Computer Aided Design (CAD) software, then print it out back into the physical. You will leave this workshop with a model that you have designed and printed yourself!
- Time: 4 february, 10:00 - 17:00
- Fee: 65 Euro (including materials)
- Sign up: please complete this form if you want to join
- Workshop Held by Thomas O'Reilly of MadeByUs
- Please bring a ruler; Callipers are preferable if you have any
Part of the transmediale/CTM Vorspiel 2017 festival
- What is 3D printing?
- 3D printing in Artistic Practice
- CAD software and 3D Modeling
- Introduction to 3D modeling (using fusion 360 - free software)
- Design an object using real world data
- Introduction to Slicers
- 3D printing